Jessica
We introduced the boys to Charlie Brown this Thanksgiving. We'd been given the "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" DVD, so we took it to Nana's house for the kids to watch while the grown ups watched football in the other room. They made it about halfway through the first episode before they totally lost interest. I was afraid Charlie Brown might be a little slow compared to the Imagination Movers and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that are our current favorites.

We went to Wendy's for a quick dinner on Monday night and their kids meal toys were Charlie Brown. So we've been able to reintroduce the boys to Snoopy and the gang through the Wendy's stickers and toys. I think they're starting to warm up to the classic fav.

Then I saw this on my old friend, Jeff Prosser's, blog. The boys loved it, of course. Azlan was dancing and beatboxing along with the music. So we might get them into Charlie Brown after all. Enjoy this little clip.

4 Responses
  1. Joni Says:

    That was the best thing I've seen in a VERY long time!!!!!!! Made me get up and dance too! I'll show Eli when he wakes up from his nap... :)


  2. JTapp Says:

    A lot of the episodes I see on TV these days are the "updated" Charlie Brown ones, with new animation/voices/less preaching.


  3. Debra Says:

    That is too great....I'll have to show it to the rest of the family!


  4. Jessica Says:

    My favorite part is the guy wearing the green shirt in the back of the crowd dance. I don't know if he's doing the running man or some weird moon walk, but he's totally into it!