Jessica
I hate to go grocery shopping. I know all the parenting magazines describe grocery shopping as a perfect time to teach children math skills, finances, nutrition, and nuclear physics, but I think it's a miracle to get out of the grocery store without anyone crying (including me). Without apology I utilize every distraction available to me in the grocery store: I give the baby a toy off the shelf and return it when we're done shopping, I feed the kids blueberries directly out of the pint, I bribe with cookies, I rent the TV carts, whatever it takes.

However, I've developed a new appreciation for grocery shopping with my two little ones after reading this eBay listing. It is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
5 Responses
  1. Joni Says:

    OH MY GOODNESS, that is hilarious!!! I seriously have tears in my eyes from trying not to laugh out loud in the middle of the office. Note to self: NEVER have SIX children!!!!


  2. Jan Says:

    I have begun following this woman's blog. How funny is that?!?! I expect to begin seeing her on the talk show circuit soon.


  3. Jessica Says:

    My favorite post on her blog is all the pics of her as a kid. I was laughing so hard I was literally crying. Matt came upstairs to see what was wrong with me. Too funny!


  4. Scarlett Says:

    I also have a blog hosted by blogspot (plunkchronicles.blogspot.com)and was just browsing when I ran into this. Informative. Funny. I sure remember hating grocery shopping when my son was small. I'm bookmarking you.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I think the whole teach your kids while in the grocery store is crazy, maybe for those out there who only have one child. After that its definitely everyone for themselves issue!